We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.
Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- i. Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- ii. Return preparation for
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organizations and charities
- iii. Dealing with the Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf
- iv. Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- v. Tax effective retirement and estate planning
Accounting and Assurance
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency.
- i.We perform financial statement audits, reviews and compilations:
- Audit – an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance.
- Review – some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
- ii. Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- iii. Lawyers’ Trust Account Audit Services
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business.
The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- i. Accounting software selection and implementation
- ii. Business process improvement
- iii. Business valuations
- iv. Buying/selling a business
- v. Estate planning
- vi. Financial & retirement planning